The Metal Roofing & Cladding Association of Australia is committed to providing its members with a voice in the industry and support that will enhance their professional status.
The association is committed to the following key objectives in relation to its members:
- Developing and enhancing the technical expertise within the industry by working with associate members.
- Assist members with their financial and business acumen.
- To improve the credible and quality standards of all members in the delivery of the installation that reflects the key stakeholder’s expectations.
- Assist members in all aspects of training and WHS by continually updating and supplying information which enables them to be leaders in the field and offer customers the highest level of work practices, guarantees and ethics.
- Assisting members to stay abreast of various Industry Codes, Standards, Practices and Legislative requirements.
- Providing information and resources to improve the quality of new entrants to the industry by means of Apprenticeship Programs in an effort to up skill the industry and provide additional skilled tradesmen.